Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial corporation owned and operated by the credit union members themselves.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union serves Suwannee, Hamilton, Lafayette and Dixie Counties. Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Suwannee and Hamilton County are eligible for membership. Several employers in Dixie and Lafayette county offer membership eligibility to their employees.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union has been serving members since 1936. The Credit Union offers a means of saving money through payroll deduction. Dividends are paid quarterly at a competitive rate. Your funds can be deposited or withdrawn at any time during regular business hours of the credit union.
The holidays observed are as follows:
- New Year's Day, January 1, 2018
- Martin Luther King Day, January 15, 2018
- President's Day, February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day, September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day, October 8, 2018
- Veteran's Day, November 11, 2018
- Veteran's Day (Observed), November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018
- Christmas Eve, December 24, 2018
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2018